Friday 20 May 2011

Burst of craftiness...one day only!

 Today I got a bit of a burst of creativity.

For AGES I've used my brothers old trumpet as a necklace stand and an old frame with some crocheted lace and hooks as a earring and ring holder.

I just purchased some new clips and brooches from a gorgeous store on etsy/west end markets and needed somewhere to put them... so i made this...


My new and improved clip and brooch holder!! the lace and ribbon are attached only at the back so i can slid clips on to them and the hearts are only glued on the side without the ribbon so brooches can be attached to the opposite side... there also a little hook on the side for the smaller necklaces that get lost on the trumpet ;)


Im definitely happy with the set and hope the newbie feels at home with its new pals. Now to move in to my own house so i can put them up instead of on the floor.... hmmm...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS SO VERY MUCH!! I am being crafty today also.. it's good for the soul :)

    ReplyDelete